Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's December already?!?


I'm reeling over here. I can't believe that there is only one more month left until a new year begins! On the one hand I'm extremely excited about it. On the other? I'm pretty terrified. I turn the big THREE-OH this next year. As much as I'd like to proclaim that I don't care, that it's just a number, what it means is that I'm moving on into a whole new chapter in my life. No more 20's. On to the next adventure.

On the bright side, it seems that things are actually falling into place all of the sudden. Anyone who knows us knows that we've been wishing for something more. I can't complain, honestly. We have jobs, we have a nice apartment, and we have enough. Enough to eat, enough to go out, even enough to save sometimes. Still, as we edge into the next part of our lives, we want something more. I want to start a family, I want a home, and right now we just aren't able to do that. So, we're moving on. Sometimes being an adult means giving up one thing in favor of another. I've learned that. So 2014 is going to bring a lot of change!  You'll see what I mean as the year starts. I have lots and lots of updates coming!

Anyway this last month of the year I'm going to relax, and let things take their course. If there's one thing I've learned throughout the last year, it's that whatever will be, will be. So bring it on 2014. I'm going to be ready.

1 comment: