Friday, June 13, 2014

Climbing Uphill

Well, it's been a battle the last few weeks. I can't lie. I haven't wanted to blog on here because I didn't want to sound whiny and cranky, even though I totally was. It's funny. When I had a paper journal I'd write whatever the hell I wanted. I mean, who was going to read it besides me? If I was whiny, it'd only be to myself. Now though? This is out there. Like out there. So I think a lot harder about what I write. That way you don't all think I'm just a complainer. Seriously, I'm not. I'm just in a funk.

I've been learning to deal better with it though. Work is still tough, still full of negativity, but we're pushing forward. I've been trying to find happiness in the little things. In the stuff that I love doing that, for a small moment, started to feel like work. I took a break from my book blog, but I missed it so much I went right back. I still have my nail art that I love doing. I still have my book club. And you know what? I'm still going to do subscription box and product reviews on here. Because it's fun, and I can. So there.

It's an uphill battle right now, but I'm making it. Slow going yes, but progress all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment