Saturday, March 9, 2013

Content.

Since we came back from vacation, things have kind of settled into a peaceful routine. The first day or so were tough but we're back!

I've had a lot of time to ponder the state of things and I'm remembering how lucky I am. We're at a good spot in our lives. Happy with what we have and looking forward to what's still to come. I can't deny it...I'm just downright content. It's a great feeling.

As the year moves on I know we'll be constantly reassessing things. Making decisions as to what we as a couple are ready for and, truthfully, I can't wait. I've got a great guy by my side who understands me. We see eye to eye and know how to communicate and compromise. I know that no matter what comes our way we are strong enough to face it together.

So here's to feeling content. To appreciating what you have and enjoying life. I'm a happy wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment