Thursday, January 2, 2014

Getting on towards great.


I should be writing in my book blog right now, but I needed a moment to relax before taxing my brain to write a coherent review :). I love reading and reviewing books, but sometimes it's work.

I flipped to a random page in my prompt journal today and it said:

How are you?

Well thanks for asking prompt journal!

As a matter of fact, I'm actually happy right now! Still slightly stressed, but much better than I was even a few days ago. I've been feeling more like myself. In fact, I've been doing little things to pull me up. Looking for fun recipes on Pinterest, buying a cross stitch kit just because I haven't done it in a while (by the way I still totally love it!), and even going for a walk with my hubby just to get outside in the sun. Living by the beach has its perks! The ocean is sure to cheer you up.

So I guess I'd say, I'm good! Getting on towards great. I have a lot to be thankful for right now, and it can only get better.

Hey, look at that. Day 2 of writing in here. Booyah.


No comments:

Post a Comment