Saturday, February 16, 2013

A place for everything, and everything in its place.



Life is funny sometimes in the way it circles back around. It wasn't too long ago that I had two blogs, one for writing daily things that popped into my head, and another for all my bookish musings. When life got busy, guess which blog took the backseat...

Looking back I'm not angry about my choice. It was right for me at the time. However I am starting to remember why I had assigned a space to write my ramblings in the first place. It is so cathartic to just put down what you feel into words. To share the bits and pieces that pop up while you ponder or daydream.

So back again is my personal blog! With a new name, a simple look, and no rules as to when or what I'll post here. Maybe it will be thoughts. Maybe pictures.

Everyone deserves a place of their very own. I miss mine, so I'm rebuilding it.

A place for everything, and everything in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment