Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We're taking pictures faster than I can edit them!


So here's a small taste of what we've been up to lately. We've been super tourists and quite honestly all this walking is so tiring. Still, totally fun!


We visited AT&T Park, and wandered all the way around it. There are so really cool plaques out, some painted murals, and the people who were hanging out were super nice about answering questions for us :). I'd love to see a game here sometime!


We HAD to visit Lombard Street. Crookedest street in the world! Sadly we couldn't drive down it (Mr. B was devastated) but after they finish maintenance we can. Maybe later this week! We did walk it. Let me tell you....steep.


A visit to Fisherman's Wharf was next. I mean I'm a HUGE fan of clam chowder, and where better to buy some than right on the water? At this point our feet were screaming but we soldiered on. Much more to see.


I'll end this particular post with our view from the bay tour that we took. We were able to go right under the Golden Gate Bridge and it was so gorgeous!!! Later this week we're planning on walking over it, but I'm so happy I got some great pictures.

These photos don't even encompass half of what we've done, but like I said I'm taking photos much quicker than I can edit them. We went to Alcatraz, visited the Jelly Belly Factory (which by the way has a FREE tour and as many samples as you can eat!) and walked blocks upon blocks of awesome city.

Best part? 4 more days to explore. I'll catch up on photos and put them up soon. In the meantime, let the adventure continue!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment