Saturday, March 29, 2014

Added to the Polish Horde + Nailette Subscription!



A PSA to all nail polish-a-holics out there, ULTA is having a 2 for $4 sale on their ULTA brand nail polishes! You have until April 5th to go grab some new colors. I couldn't pass up that deal. Most nail polishes are at least $6 a bottle. So I splurged a little! Here are some swatches! Please pardon my nail painting skills in these. I knew I'd be taking it right off, so I wasn't as careful.


From left to right: Total Eclipse, Grin & Berry It, Howl at the Moon
(Not pictured: Snow White)

I love all these colors! Total Eclipse isn't quite black, but more a really dark grey. Grin & Berry It is just lusciously reddish purple in color, and Howl at the Moon is a very dark blue!


**********


As if I didn't have enough nail polish in my life, I stumbled upon a cute little subscription called Nailette!
For $9.99 a month, you'll get a little box with two nail polish minis. Nailette uses Orly, OPI and Essie! All high end brands that are, on average, $8.50 a piece for a whole bottle. So basically you're paying the price of one bottle to get two half size bottles. What a great way to try new shades!

My first box showed up yesterday:
Isn't the packaging super cute?

I received Find Me An Oasis from Essie's Resort Fling 2014 collection and Amazon Amazoff from OPI's Brazil 2014 collection! So two new colors, not only to me but also to everyone. Pretty awesome!

Aren't these just the cutest little bottles? I know, I know but seriously they are cute. 

Find Me An Oasis is a very light ice blue, extremely close to being a white. You wouldn't be able to tell them apart unless it was compared against white. I think this will be a layer color. I'm not a fan of it on alone.

Amazon Amazoff is a total win for me! This is a very pretty, shiny teal color that goes on smooth and wonderful. I see myself wearing this color often, and going through this little bottle fairly quick. In fact, this might be the color I do my nails tonight! We shall see.

**********

So that's the round up! I'm not going to allow myself to buy anymore nail polishes now that I have this subscription box. I will, however, keep letting you know the colors I receive!

Now to go play with my new colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment