Saturday, March 8, 2014

Boots Botanic Ionic Clay Mask #powerofplants


Yesterday you might have seen me talking about my Influenster J'Adore VoxBox and the Boots Botanic Ionic Clay Mask that came inside of it! I've only done a clay mask once before, and it gave my sensitive skin a pretty crazy rash. So I decided to put this on last night, that way if I looked itchy it'd only be on a weekend day when I could stay home :p. Having sensitive skin is tough.

I didn't see it anywhere on the package, but make sure you shake this up before you use it! The water and the clay tend to separate, and I spilled a bit on my counter before I figured that out. Just give it a good shake before you squeeze it out. Then spread it on evenly all over, and get ready to let it dry! It takes ten minutes to set.

I thought it would be funny to take a picture of this mask while it dried. I loved how it make my skin look like clay! Ha. Of course my husband tried his best to make it crack by making me laugh.


The package also says to wash it off in warm water, so I decided just to hop in the shower. You know what? I could instantly feel the difference! My skin was so smooth, and honestly even a bit shiny. It feels even better this morning after I did my morning facial scrub. I'm impressed!

So final verdict? A nice clay mask, and no side effects for my sensitive skin! I'm a fan.




No comments:

Post a Comment