Sunday, March 23, 2014

An obsession with Veronica Mars


Oh Veronica, you are such a sassy and brilliant girl!


I've decided that since Sunday is my alone time, I should catch up on some shows I've been meaning to watch but never gotten around to. You know, I hardly ever watch television. In fact, the hubby and I haven't had cable for the last two years. *Gasp* I know! Ha. We get by on Amazon Instant (mostly because I love Prime shipping) and Netflix.

Needless to say I don't watch many tv shows, but I've always wanted to watch Veronica Mars. One of my awesome friends, who totally knows who she is if she is reading this, would talk up this show like mad. I knew I wanted to see it. A sassy and brilliant female character? A high school filled with all sorts of scandals? Sounds like my kind of show.

Scratch that, it is my kind of show. In the last three weekends I've powered through one and a half seasons and am lamenting the fact that it's almost over. Perhaps I'll move to Orphan Black next :). I love me some sci fi.

Lazy Sundays = my Veronica Mars time.



No comments:

Post a Comment